Search for atmospheres
A unknown modern Sparta that is hiden within the clouds.
Airden of Avalon
"Hello and welcome to Airden. Don't be frightened by the duel outside its normal, please come and sit we are having tea." A tall pale woman with long white curls suggests to you through a smile. A dark haired man is starring out an open window, watching the rain and murmurs more to himself that to you "it seems we might have another dragon problem..." *BOOM* thunder cracks in the distance. You sit down on the cozy sofa and sip your tea contemplating how you arrived here and why you would ever want to leave. -Everest
Comments for "Airden of Avalon"
License details for "Airden of Avalon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- light snow by bethesda softworks +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Rain_drops_on_stone_tile by http://freesound.org/ +)
- Wind Chimes 02 by https://www.freesound.org/people/Adelantemos/ +)
- a dry thunder by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Drawing Sword by mediapaja2009 from http://freesound.org +)
- Electric Train Pass-By by OroborosNZ (http://www.freesound.org/people/OroborosNZ/) +)